Today, around the one year anniversary of the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action (JCPOA), 75 national security leaders issued a letter to President Obama applauding the landmark diplomatic accord and encouraging greater engagement between the U.S. and Iran.
The 75 signers include:
- 23 former ambassadors (including 5 US ambassadors to Israel)
- 14 former members of Congress
- 7 scientists including 3 Nobel laureates
- 8 generals including two four-stars
- 6 former members of the National Security Council
- 5 former Defense Department officials, including 2 assistant secretaries
View the full text here.
Comments are closed.